Does your MSP business website have a responsive design that optimizes user experience on both tablets and mobile devices? This is the most important question you should consider in this mobile-crazy world. If your website isn’t designed for mobile marketing, then you’re missing out on a wealth of high-quality leads and sales.
What to Consider When Designing a Mobile Responsive Website
Your MSP business website should be dynamic, informative and easy to navigate both on desktops and mobile devices. A mobile-friendly website is just as important as the content that you publish.
Your homepage should load quickly, be simple to navigate and provide a clear view on smartphones. To ensure readability, take advantage of Lighthouse and Pagespeed for mobile-friendly testing that evaluates load speed and navigation. The results give you a good idea of the blips that need correcting for mobile usability.
Improvements You Can Make for a Mobile-friendly Website
After analyzing your website design, here are a few improvements to make to your digital platform:
- Give your site a responsive, minimalist design that makes it easier for your users to view content. Make your page size and fonts appropriate for mobile applications.
- Enhance your search functions for quicker results. You can do this by adding search filters for sorting your services and the products related to specific concerns.
- Add user-friendly services, such as online forms, questions and answers, and customer service interaction with chat options.
- Include social media and blog links.
- Scale down images that take too long to load.
- Avoid complex menus that clutter the screen.
- Eliminate pop-ups and Flash.
- Benefits of an Effective Mobile Website Design.
The following list reveals just a few of the benefits of building your online brand with mobile navigation:
- Increased audience engagement
- Targeted promotions
- Easy online ordering
- Instant coupons
- Real-time customer notifications
- Personalized customer service
- Email marketing sent directly to devices
Mobile User Statistics
If you’re still undecided on whether to design your website around mobile usability, take a look at these recent statistics from Mobify and Sweor that relate to buyer behaviors relevant to smartphone usage:
- 1.2 billion users access websites from mobile devices.
- 30 percent of users exit a website that isn’t mobile-friendly.
- 41 percent will move on to a competitor’s website from non-optimized mobile sites.
- In 2017, 50 percent of all U.S. E-commerce was from mobile devices
- 57 percent of online users won’t recommend businesses that have websi.tes not designed for mobile use.
- Eight out of 10 consumers stop engaging in website content has trouble displaying on their devices.
- Conversion rates using smartphones are 64 percent more than on desktops.
It’s time to re-evaluate your MSP business website design for mobile optimization. Mobile is number one when it comes to marketing and customer engagement. The majority of your target audience use their phones to research and purchase products and services. Take advantage of this huge opportunity, making mobile website design the perfect complement to your business marketing strategies.